The Inspired Slave
Living as a slave, every moment of every day, takes a great deal of focus. As with anyone, no matter what role they have chosen to explore in their lives, focus can waiver. Responsibilities, the details and the challenges of daily life, other people, moods, beliefs, emotions and physicality can distract us from our goals and our normal states of being.
As slaves pursuing the art of slavery, we want to remain focused and continuously inspired in our service to our Masters and Mistresses. Certainly, our Owners themselves desire us to remain inspired. An uninspired and distracted slave would not be the most ideal.
The forms of inspiration we find that work for us in being the slave we desire to be can become relied upon by us to assist us in refocusing on our Masters and Mistresses when we need inner motivation. Inspiration can help us shift our mindset and emotions in the direction we desire, one of service and submission. Loveliest of all, inspiration can move us to create new goals, new forms of service and a deeper state of worship and devotion.
Remember that all of your inspiration will not come from just one source or in one form. To be fulfilled, we need to stimulate and inspire devotion and motivation mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally. Find things that will inspire you on all levels of being for a richer experience.
Sources of Inspiration for Slaves and Submissives
There are times when a physical, outward gesture or experience proves just the thing we need to re inspire us to reach deeper inside ourselves. There are an unlimited amount of physical acts possible in the physical world. I will only list a few that inspire me, but as with anything I write, take what speaks to you and use it to find your own personal inspirations that work for you and the relationship dynamic you are creating with your Master or Mistress.
- Kneeling - Such a simple and humble act. Sometimes simply kneeling or being told to or made to kneel can alter my state and refocus me on my goals. The next time you feel uninspired, try dropping to your knees and staying there for a bit.
- Kissing Master’s Feet - A gesture of submission and servitude, and even worship. Doing this is a great way to refocus on the dynamic of our TPE relationship.
- Spanking, flogging, whipping etc - For myself when I need motivation or a reminder of what I am and what I agreed to be, being spanked or whipped helps me reset my emotions and my focus. It softens everything in me and puts me in a state of heightened submission and service
- Bondage - For me, bondage goes beyond erotic. It is soothing to be so helpless and contained and I find it turns my mind off of most thoughts or ideas that do not revolve around my Owner
- Writing - Blogging, journal writing, fiction writing. Try it, even if you believe you are not good at it or tried it before and it didn't work. The creative process and expression can be very inspiring.
- Pain - I always find Master inflicting pain on me inspires me. It always makes me want to reach deeper for Him.
- Bathing and Grooming - Sometimes a new outfit, a new hair do, new make up, a manicure, a wax, or a long hot bubble bath can uplift you and reinspire you, making you feel prepared and beautiful for your Master
- Sex - Serving sexually or receiving pleasure sexually can be intensely inspiring in a way little else is
- Aromatherapy - Essential oils and incense can affect your mood or state of being. There are some I have discovered that trigger me emotionally and lift me and I use those to add to my inspired state.
- Nutrition - What we ingest has an enormous impact on our energy levels, on our physical well being and on our emotional state. The less toxins your body has to deal with, the more energy you have and the calmer is your emotional state.
There are times when emotional release is needed, or emotional inspiration is beneficial to keeping a slave motivated and focused in their devotion and service. Anything that holds meaning to you emotionally and creates an emotional reaction that promotes inspiration, devotion and opens your heart to surrender will fall into this level. It will be different for everyone naturally, as we all have different emotional triggers. Some examples of emotional acts that assist me in remaining inspired:
- Music - Music has an amazing effect on my emotional state and as such I listen to music I find inspirational and sacred on a daily basis, and anytime I am doing a chore that I find unpleasant.
- Affection - Hugging and kissing impact us emotionally as well as other forms of affection. As an example, I adore when Master strokes my hair when my head is on His knee
- Communication - communicating with your Master or with cherished friends or fellow slaves can reinspire you as on an emotional level as well. If I am at a loss for how to inspire myself, I ask my Master for help.
- Crying - Sometimes for me, a good cry will release emotion and leave me feeling inspired, cleansed and recommitted.
- Give Love and Devotion - I find that often just making myself find a way to give love and devotion to my Master precisely when I feel the least like it is enormously inspiring and reminds me in a tired moment of how very much I worship Him and want to bring Him pleasure
- Conjuring - Conjuring up emotions of love, reverence, submission, devotion can inspire you
The mind plays an enormous role in your ability to remain an inspired slave. We are never finished learning,. Mental stimulation and your thoughts can be controlled and directed towards what makes you feel inspired. Some of the suggestions for mental acts fall also under emotional as the two levels are deeply entwined. Learning to control your thoughts with the intention of producing the emotions you desire is a possibility that Master has taught me much about. It has helped me when learning what I could do to inspire myself as a slave in moments when I am down or having a bad day.
- Write - Write to your Master in a journal. Pouring out of thoughts over time is quite an enlightening process and a window into your own personal journey of slavery.
- Read - Read books that you find inspiring, by people who you find inspiring. Also reading blogs by other slaves and forums may give you ideas of what you would find an inspiration
- Think and Study - Decide what being a slave means to you and to your Owner. Think about what skills or traits you would desire to enhance yourself as a slave and then research, study and practice them.
- Watch - Watch and observe. Observe your Master and think about and learn what pleases Him, what stimulates Him, what brings Him joy.
- Reflect - Reflect often on your Master’s words, on your own words to your Master, and on your actions. Reflect on your goals as a slave and what will assist you in achieving those goals.
- Mantras - I have some mantras Master gave me to say to myself. It is greatly inspiring to repeat them to myself. They make me feel the great depth of the intimacy and bond I share with Him and they make me grateful and surrendered in my heart.
Spiritual means something different to each of us. I ask you not to allow yourself to skip this one, or to be turned off by the word. If you can learn how to stimulate and inspire yourself spiritually, you will find it can lead you to true devotion and worship and an incredible depth of slavery. You do not need to link the word spiritual to anything religious, link it instead to the deepest part of you that you feel love from. Link it to your service to your Master, link it to the word sacred. Your Owner cannot perform physical acts all day, every day. To remain fulfilled and inspired as a slave, we do need to learn how to inspire and focus ourselves. If we leave out a level, we will miss that complete sense of fulfillment and purpose.
- Pray - Pray to your Master or Mistress. This may sound odd, but why should it be so? Your prayer can be words of gratitude and celebration. It can be a sacred oath. It can be an intimate vision. It can be a pslam of love and devotion. It can be anything you need it to be. It can hold great beauty and create deep intimacy. It can express how beautiful you think your Master/Mistress is
- Worship - Kneeling, praying, kissing Master’s feet, singing a song to Him, meditating. All of these acts inspire me on a spiritual level and I do some form of these multiple times a day, every day.
- Mindfulness - Being focused on your service, being present when performing a task and putting everything you are into it regardless of how small it may seem, knowing that you are doing it for your Master, you are serving them through what you are doing, is a great practice to cultivate that will create an inspired state for a slave.
- Explore - Explore some work of spirituality, a book, a movie, even a single quote. Find what moves you on a spiritual level and then grow it from there.
- Love yourself. We are so much more inspired in a state of love then when we are occupied with self- judgement
- Think of your Master or Mistress as a God or Goddess. Think of them as your Teacher, your Spiritual Guide. Let them be your inspiration. Learn everything you can from them and love them as though they were God. This alone will create inspiration in your heart more often then you know.